We know all charities, regardless of size, expect more than just good legal advice and that protecting your public image is crucial.
We always ensure we have agreement on what needs to be done, timing and cost.
Our specialist team, drawn from multiple areas of the firm, give practical and commercial advice across a wide range of legal areas.
We can provide specialist advice under the following broad legal topics:
- Contested legacies
- Charitable trusts and deeds
- Applications to register as a charity
- Articles of association
- Trustees’ responsibilities
- Commercial contracts
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Entering commercial leases i.e. charity shops
- Development finance
- Disposals and acquisitions of charities
- Employment advice