Block Management for Landlords
You could trust to luck.
Or you could let us help you control your property.
At Bolt Burdon, we have a team specialising in assisting landlords with the day to day running and development of their freehold blocks. We understand the technicalities in an area fraught with pitfalls as well as having a real commercial understanding of what is important to you. If any of the following apply we can help.
- Have you been approached by your tenant who wants to extend their lease?
- Perhaps you’ve even received a formal notice to this effect?
- Are you a residents-owned freehold company considering offering lease extensions to your members?
- Are you looking to sell your freehold interest? Or create additional leases (other than leases of individual flats)?
- It may be that your leaseholders are looking to purchase your freehold interest without you formally offering it for sale.
- You might have been served with a notice to “collectively enfranchise”
- Perhaps you have already enfranchised but are struggling to get to grips with the intricacies of the leases, or the large amount of legal requirements you now need to comply with
- Or you might have a tenant who wants to sublet, assign their lease, or alter the premises and needs your consent to do so.
Our team can help you with all these areas and many others besides. We are your first port of call for any issues you might have relating to long residential leases.