When things get heated at work,
we will help resolve the situation.
We offer a full range of employment services to clients that range from small businesses started by innovators and entrepreneurs to large national and international companies.
In the ever changing world of employment law we will work with you to provide commercially focused, sector specific advice that helps you navigate the HR minefield of matters critical to your business.
We provide a partner led, personal service, giving clear, precise, tailor made options and advice that will give you the confidence to deal with the challenges you face.
Our expert team of employment lawyers advise clients across a broad range of sectors on HR issues, including:
- People matters – employee relations, managing absences, discrimination, diversity and equality issues, disciplinary action, investigations, grievances, flexible working requests, secondment agreements, overseas workers and managed exits.
- Contentious matters – Employment Tribunal and High Court employment litigation, multi-action claims, mediations and boardroom disputes.
- Investment matters – talent retention, bonus schemes, employee benefits and bespoke training.
- Strategic matters – planning and managing organisational change, workforce reduction, collective redundancies, TUPE transfers and trade union/works council issues.
- Risk matters – employee status queries, whistle-blowing complaints, confidentiality, IP protection and restrictive covenant matters.
- Compliance matters – achieving and maintaining GDPR compliance for HR documents, systems and processes; managing data subject access requests; Gender Pay Gap reporting; and Modern Slavery Act compliance.