Licensed Premises

Uncork your potential.

Let us help you make the most of your licensed premises.

We understand that there are many pressures when either setting up or expanding your business. This job has been made even more difficult by the Licensing Act 2003 that came into effect in November 2005.

Your business may need a licence to sell alcohol or a licence to carry out some of the other entertainment activities covered by the new licensing law. Alternatively, you may now wish to take advantage of the new licensing law by seeking to trade longer hours, adding extra activities or by removing conditions on your existing alcohol licence.

Our specialist team has experience acting for a full range of licensed businesses including pubs, bars, restaurants, hotels, cafes, clubs and shops.

Our specialist team can assist with all aspects of your premises licence including drafting the necessary notices, representation before the licensing committee and appeals at court. We can offer expert advice on the best type of licence to obtain for your particular commercial needs and aim to take the pressure away from you, leaving you to concentrate on other aspects of your business.

We also act for clients appealing against the refusal of planning permission and in other enforcement matters against the local authority.


Recent blog articles in Licensed Premises:

Our Licensed Premises Team

Michelle Footer
I am an Associate in the Real Estate Disputes team. Read More
Back to top