When things get heated at work,
we will help resolve the situation.
Maybe you have just been offered a new job or maybe, unfortunately, something unwelcome has happened at work. As a team, we often say to clients that most people will need advice from an employment lawyer at some stage in their working life. Rest assured you are not alone.
Our expert team of employment lawyers are skilled in all areas of employment law advising both individuals and employers alike.
We will help ease the burden, whatever your reason for seeking our advice. We provide a partner led, personal service giving clear, precise advice that is tailored to your sector and seniority. Our aim is to get the best outcome for you to enable you to move on successfully with your career.
We advise individuals across a wide range of sectors on employment law and HR matters personal to them including:
- Colleague matters – workplace investigations, disciplinary action, grievances, bullying and harassment at work and all forms of discrimination.
- Contentious matters – Employment Tribunal and High Court employment litigation, multi-action claims, mediations and boardroom disputes.
- Family matters – flexible working requests, adoption, maternity, paternity and shared parental leave, time off to care for dependents and other family related leave.
- Investment matters – contracts of employment, bonus schemes, employee benefits and equity incentives.
- Regulatory matters – we have expertise in a range of sectors where specialist knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the sector is critical including financial services, health, professional services, police and sports.
- Risk matters – employee status queries, whistle-blowing complaints, confidentiality, IP protection and restrictive covenant matters.