Caring for your wealth.
Whatever direction life takes.
Bolt Burdon’s highly experienced Wealth and Estate Planning team provides a full wealth planning service with the aim of helping our clients achieve their goals and dreams.
We have particular expertise in assisting high net worth clients to protect and enhance their wealth.
At our initial meeting we will focus on the bigger picture to find out what is really important to you.
Having done this we will carry out an assessment of your circumstances to provide a bespoke approach ensuring:
- All your immediate needs are met;
- The future of yourself and your family is secure;
- Your business is protected;
- That any tax advantages are made available to you; and
- That any concerns or worries you may have about the future are resolved
Where necessary we will liaise with your advisors or call upon our network of independent financial advisors and accountants to assist with those matters coincidental to our services.
We are aware that circumstances change over time and rather than being transactional in our approach our aim is to build a lasting relationship with our clients over many years.
We achieve this by keeping in contact both with our clients and with the other professionals you employ, by providing key updates that may be of particular interest to your circumstances and by offering to carry out further reviews of your position whenever necessary.
We pride ourselves on our excellent client care record which is at the forefront of everything we do. Our aim is to exceed our client’s expectations by going the extra mile and providing a comprehensive service for a fixed fee cost with no hidden surprises.
We guarantee you will find us to be highly approachable and proactive in providing you with solutions and absolute peace of mind for the future.
Our highly qualified team includes members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Solicitors for the Elderly, the Law Societies Private Client Group and the Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme.
We can assist with:
- Wealth Structuring and Tax Planning
- Trusts – both creation and administration
- Declaration of Trusts for property
- Business Succession Planning in conjunction with our Commercial team
- Care Home Funding Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advance Decisions and end of life care
- Deputyship and Court of Protection Applications
- Philanthropy and claiming tax benefits of Charitable Giving
For a downloadable PDF on ‘Peace of Mind’, our combined wills and tax planning service click here.