I am a Senior Solicitor in the Real Estate Disputes team.
I have experience in dealing with cases in the High Court, County Court and the First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and am experienced in dealing with mediation.
My caseload is varied but I regularly deal with the following work:
- Landlord and Tenant 1954 Act lease renewals contested and uncontested – acting for both landlords and tenants;
- Advice on breach of covenant including rent arrears recovery, section 146 notices and forfeiture;
- Recovery of possession of commercial and residential properties including dealing with squatters;
- Advice on easements, covenants and restrictions and disputes arising in connection with the same;
- Dealing with applications for assignment, alterations, sharing occupation and disputes relating to unreasonably withholding consent;
- Termination of business and residential tenancies including surrender;
- Dilapidations claims;
- Trespass and boundary disputes;
- TOLATA claims and ownership advice;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Neighbour disputes;
- Party Wall Act advice
- Property related professional negligence claims;
- Applications to the First-Tier Tribunal (Property) Chamber
- Service charge disputes.
I particularly enjoy working on contested Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 commercial lease renewals and adverse possession claims as these are areas which I studied in depth in my Masters degree.
Outside of work, I am a keen photographer and enjoy taking lifestyle photos and portraits of family and friends. I also enjoy walks in the countryside, the occasional run and travelling to new countries when I get the chance.