Why instruct us
We understand that charities handle their property affairs in various ways, and we use our expertise to tailor our advice accordingly. Whether it’s advising on relatively simple documents to guiding our clients though a complex process our bespoke advice and expert approach is something we pride ourselves on and something our clients value immensely.
What we cover
Our commercial real estate team specialises in all aspects of property for charities including:
- General strategy and guidance
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- General property/asset management services
- Charity lettings (leases, tenancies, licences etc)
- Real estate support for secured lending matters
- The due diligence aspects of property transactions
- Dealing with title issues relating to property held by charities
- Estate development (i.e., plot sales, granting easements and rights etc)
- Planning agreements (i.e., section 106 agreements and unilateral undertakings)
- Conditional contracts (i.e., overage and options agreements, first refusal and pre-emption agreements etc)
- Property development agreements (i.e., development management agreements, planning promotion agreements etc)
We are always happy to talk on an initial no obligation and informal basis so please in the first instance email or call Artan.