Our team of employment law experts currently advise a number of Charities on all aspects of employment law.
We provide our Charity sector clients with a partner led, personal service, giving clear, precise, tailor-made options and advice that gives them the confidence to deal with the challenges they face.
Our expert team of employment lawyers advise across on a broad range of HR issues, including:
- People matters – employee relations, managing absences, discrimination, diversity and equality issues, disciplinary action, investigations, grievances, flexible working requests, secondment agreements, volunteer workers and managed exits.
- Contentious matters – Employment Tribunal and High Court employment litigation, multi-action claims, mediations and boardroom disputes.
- Investment matters – talent retention, employee benefits and bespoke training.
- Strategic matters – planning and managing organisational change, workforce reduction, collective redundancies, TUPE transfers and trade union/works council issues.
- Risk matters – employee status queries, whistle-blowing complaints, confidentiality, IP protection and restrictive covenant matters.
- Compliance matters – achieving and maintaining GDPR compliance for HR documents, systems and processes; managing data subject access requests; Gender Pay Gap reporting; and Modern Slavery Act compliance.
- Pro Bono employment law advice
We also provide pro bono employment law advice to individuals referred to us by:
- Muscular Dystrophy UK – who face difficulties at work either personally because of their disability or vicariously because of their caring responsibilities for relatives who have muscular dystrophy
- Maternity Action – providing advice to expectant and new Mums through regular employment law advice clinics
If you would like to discuss any of this further, please do not hesitate to contact our Employment team.